Free and weakly bound testosterone (FWBT), also referred to as bioavailable testosterone, is thought to reflect an individual's biologically active, circulating testosterone. FWBT includes free testosterone and testosterone that is bound to albumin. FWBT does not include sex hormone binding globulin-bound testosterone. The SHBG-bound fraction is biologically inactive because of the high binding affinity of SHBG for testosterone. The rapid dissociation of “weakly bound” testosterone from albumin results in the availability of essentially all albumin-bound testosterone for steroid-receptor interaction.
- Prostate-specific Antigen (PSA), Free:Total Ratio ReflexSpecial Price $68.25 was $85.00
- TESTOSTERONE Total and Free (Regular)Special Price $30.45 was $75.60
- ESTRADIOL , Sensitive (LC/MS/MS)Special Price $52.92 was $73.50
- Pre- TRT MALE Hormone / Wellness PanelSpecial Price $312.90 was $348.00
- TRT MALE Hormone/Wellness Follow Up PanelSpecial Price $189.00 was $276.00
- Hematocrit + Total and Free Testosterone (<1500 ng/dL)Special Price $37.49 was $71.40