Testosterone, Total, LC/MS and Free (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration)
This panel includes total testosterone measured by the most accurate method (liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry), free testosterone percent by equilibrium ultrafiltration, and free testosterone calculated from percent free T. This test is good for men who expect high testosterone blood levels over 1,500 ng/dL or women who expect low T levels.
This panel includes total testosterone measured by the most accurate method (liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry LC/MS), free testosterone percent by equilibrium dialysis/ultrafiltration, and free testosterone calculated from percent free T. It is adequate for men who expect high T levels and women (LC/MS is accurate for high and low T levels also).
– Liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS)- No upper limit
– Analytical sensitivity: 1.0 ng/dL
– Analytical specificity: no cross-reactivity with other steroid compounds
– Analytical Measurement Range: 1.0 ng/dL to 2,000 ng/dL
Free and Total Testosterone:
– Percent free: equilibrium dialysis/ultrafiltration
– Free: calculated based on total and percent free testosterone
Click for more information about how to choose the best Discounted Labs testosterone panel for you.
IMPORTANT: Discounted Labs only serves these states: Find a Location
FREE BONUS: EBook: Beyond Testosterone
Suggested Reading: Testosterone Replacement Blood Test Targets
How does DiscountedLabs.com work: Click here