Items 1-12 of 13
Items 1-12 of 13
Bodybuilder tests are designed for men and women using testosterone and anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) who are smart about monitoring their blood work for maximizing benefits and minimizing short and long term TRT or AAS side effects while exercising and eating effectively for proper muscle gain, fat loss, and quality of life. These bodybuider tests are key especially in the presence of barriers to care caused by stigma and judgement from medical practitioners. Here is a list of 13 carefully selected lab tests that are essential in maintaining proper health while improving body composition and strength:
- Hematocrit: Measures the proportion of red blood cells that are increased by androgens that can increase blood viscosity and cardiovascular risks
- Lipid panel (LDL, HDL, triglycerides). Measures cholesterol types that can affect cadiovascular health. Androgens can particularly decrease HDL cholesterol which can be protective.
- Cystatin C kidney test and eGFR kidney test to ensure that kidneys are performing properly.
- GGT liver test. The most accurate liver test that is not affected by exercise (unlike AST and ALT)
- Total Testosterone (LC/MS), Free Testosterone (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration)- The most accurate total and free testosterone test assays.
- Ultrasensitive Estradiol. The most accurate estradiol test that does not get affected by inflammatory markers like CRP.
- Prolactin. Since it can affect erectile function and may increase with the use of certain products
- DHT test. Linked with improved libido but high DHT blood levels have also been linked to acne and hair loss.
- IGF-1 test. Important as IGH-1 measures anabolic action of GH and peptides.
HOW DOES DISCOUNTEDLABS.COM WORK?
1- Go to the "Find a Location" page to find the closest lab location. Please only go to “Quest Diagnostics” locations.
3- If you have a discount coupon code, add it to your cart.
4- Pay using a credit card.
5- You will receive three emails: an order confirmation, detailed instructions, and a lab requisition form by email during business hours (Monday-Friday 9-5 PM Central).
6- Print the lab requisition form (PDF file).
7- Take that form to the closest Quest Diagnostics location with a picture ID. Get your blood drawn.
8- Your results will be ready within 5-7 business days (depending on the test). You will received them by email.