ED Blood Test Panel
ED Panel Includes Main Hormones Involved with Erectile Function: Prolactin, Total and Free Testosterone, Sensitive Estradiol, DHT, TSH, Free T3 and Free T4.
This Erectile Dysfunction ED panel measures hormones that can affect erectile function. Tests included are:
- Prolactin: High levels have been linked to ED and low libido.
- Total and Free Testosterone (LC/MS, no upper limit): Low levels have been linked to ED and low libido.
- Ultra Sensitive Estradiol: High or low levels have been linked to low libido.
- DHT: Low levels have been linked to low libido.
- TSH: High levels have been linked to hypothyroidism which has been linked to ED and low libido.
- Free T3: Low levels have been linked to ED and low libido.
- Free T4: High or low levels in the presence of low free T3 may be linked to low libido.
DiscountedLabs.com offers affordable blood tests you can order online in the United Sates without the need of a doctor's order. We have no hidden fees and have an easy ordering process.
HOW DOES DISCOUNTEDLABS.COM WORK?
Go to the "Find a Location" page to find the closest lab location. No need to make an appointment since walk-ins are welcomed. Once you have identified your closest location, go to step 2.
If you have a discount coupon code, add it to your cart.
A $8 lab processing fee will be added to your total.
Pay using a credit card.
You will receive an order confirmation and instructions email on how to download your lab request.
Print lab request form that you downloaded.
Take that form to the closest Quest Diagnostics location with a picture ID. Get your blood drawn.
You will receive an email when the results are ready for you to download.Note: You cannot place an order under someone else's profile. The profile person's name will appear on the lab order form.
If you have questions, please review our FAQ Page.
If you have further questions, please email [email protected].