Elite Male Blood Test Panel
The most complete of all blood test panels for men that include: Total and Free Testosterone, Ultra Sensitive Estradiol, IGF-1, Prolactin, DHT, DHEA-S, PSA, SHBG, Lipids, CBC, CMP, and Thyroid Function.
This is Discounted Labs most comprehensive blood test panel for men. It includes:
· Testosterone, Total and Free LC/MS (no upper limit) (involved in libido, stamina, lean mass, cognitive function, etc. )
· Ultra Sensitive Estradiol (involved in libido, bone density, lipids, and high levels linked to gynecomastia)
· IGF-1 (insulin growth factor) (a metabolite of growth hormone)
· Prolactin (involved in low testosterone, low libido, erectile dysfunction)
· DHT (dihydrotestosterone- involved in libido, acne and hair loss. Low levels have been linked to gynecomastia)
· DHEA-S (dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate) (involved in stamina, cognitive function, etc.)
· PSA (prostate specific antigen) (a marker of prostatitis or prostate cancer)
· SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) (a strong binder that limits sex hormones)
· Lipids (LDL, HDL, and triglycerides) (involved in heart disease) FASTING REQUIRED
· CBC (complete blood count including hematocrit)
· CMP (comprehensive metabolic panel including kidney and liver function)
· Thyroid Function (involved in stamina, fat, cognitive function, libido, ED, etc.):
o Free T3
o Free T4
Suggested Reading: Testosterone Replacement Blood Test Targets
HOW DOES DISCOUNTEDLABS.COM WORK?
Go to the "Find a Location" page to find the closest lab location. No need to make an appointment since walk-ins are welcomed. Once you have identified your closest location, go to step 2.NOTE: We serve all states in the U.S. except New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island. Residents of those states need a written lab order from an in-state provider. Individuals cannot obtain a blood draw in neighboring states.
If you have a discount coupon code, add it to your cart.
A $8 lab processing fee will be added to your total.
Pay using a credit card.
You will receive an order confirmation and instructions email on how to download your lab request.
Print lab request form that you downloaded.
Take that form to the closest Quest Diagnostics location with a picture ID. Get your blood drawn.
You will receive an email when the results are ready for you to download.Note: You cannot place an order under someone else's profile. The profile person's name will appear on the lab order form.
If you have questions, please review our FAQ Page.
If you have further questions, please email [email protected].