Frequently Asked Questions - Discountedlabs
- How soon will I get my results?
Most lab test results will be emailed to you within 5-7 business days after you get your blood drawn. LC/MS-based tests like sensitive estradiol require up to 5 - 7 business days. You will receive an email alert when you can download your results.
- How do I get my results?
We will email you an alert as soon as your results become available (Usually 5-7 business days). Due to privacy regulations, we do not email or fax them to your physician. It is your responsibility to do so.
- Will anyone else know my results?
No, your results will remain completely confidential.
- It has been over 5 business days and I have not received my lab test results.
Check your spam folder since lab test results alerts are emailed when they are ready for download from your profile. If you can't locate this email, please email us at [email protected]
- When I log in my lab account, it says my results are ready but I have not received them.
Sometimes blood test results are partially ready (only a few of your tests).We wait until your entire order lab test results are ready to send them in one single email.
- I am a man with low testosterone that just received my blood test results from you. What is a good resource to educate myself?
We believe that ExcelMale.com is one of the best and most moderated men's health forums online. We suggest checking them out and register to ask questions there. They have over 37,000 members including some well-known physicians. They also review clinics, compounding pharmacies, products, and services related to health.
- Can I get my results the same day or faster than the time specified?
Unfortunately Discounted Labs does not offer same day testing and result delivery.
- Can I get the results of each test I order on a separate report?
We are unable to separate results for tests that are ordered together. If you require results to be separated place separate orders for the tests you need reported together.