Pre- TRT MALE Hormone / Wellness Panel
As low as $259.27
This hormone panel can be used to diagnose primary or secondary hypogonadism (testosterone deficiency), prostate health prior to initiating testosterone replacement therapy. It also includes information about cholesterol, hematocrit (red blood cell volume), liver, kidney and thyroid function.
This hormone panel can be used to diagnose primary or secondary hypogonadism (testosterone deficiency), prostate health prior to initiating testosterone replacement therapy. It also includes information about hematocrit (red blood cell volume), and liver and kidney function.
- LH and FSH (Pituitary hormones that stimulate testicular cells that can help diagnose primary (testicular) or secondary hypogonadism)
- Total and free testosterone (LC/MS assay. No upper limit restriction)
- Prostatic specific antigen (PSA) (TRT is contraindicated for PSA equal or above 4.0)
- Estradiol (Ultra-sensitive. LC/MS assay)
- Lipids (LDL, HDL, Triglycerides)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) (Glucose, electrolytes, liver/kidney functions)
- Comprehensive Blood Count (CBC) (Immune cells, red blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit)
- TSH. The thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) is produced and secreted by the pituitary gland and stimulates the thyroid to produce T3 and T4. When TSH is elevated, low thyroid function may be indicated. If TSH is low it is indicative of high thyroid function.
IMPORTANT: Discounted Labs only serves these states: Find a Location
Suggested Reading: Testosterone Replacement Blood Test Targets
HOW DOES DISCOUNTEDLABS.COM WORK?
1- Go to the "Find a Location" page to find the closest lab location.
2- Go to "Choose a Test" and add your selection (s) in the shopping cart.
3- If you have a discount coupon code, add it to your cart.
4- Pay using a credit card.
5- You will receive a lab requisition by email during business hours.
6- Print lab request form attached to the lab request form email (PDF file).
7- Take that form to the closest lab with a picture ID. Get your blood drawn.
8- Your results will be ready within 5-7 business days (depending on the test).
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ page.