Male Hormone Panel - Comprehensive
This blood test panel includes: CBC, CMP, Lipids, Testosterone (T & F), Ultra Sensitive Estradiol, TSH, Free T3, PSA, and SHBG
This panel provides a baseline overview of your sex hormones, thyroid gland, adrenal function, metabolic function, cholesterol, prostate, and overall health. It includes:
- CBC (includes immune cells, red blood cells, and hematocrit)
- CMP-14 (Includes kidney and liver function, glucose and electrolytes)
- Lipid Panel (LDL, HDL, Triglycerides) FASTING REQUIRED
- Testosterone free and total (LC/MS assay with no upper limit)
- Estradiol, Ultra Sensitive (LC/MS assay)
- DHEA-sulfate (Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate)
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- Free T3 (Free Triiodothyronine )
- PSA (Prostatic Specific Antigen)
- SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin)
This panel is often used to monitor men on TRT. LH and FSH are not included since they are usually very low or zero on testosterone replacement.
Click here to find out how our process works.
IMPORTANT: Discounted Labs only serves these states: Find a Location
Please read the following frequently asked questions before placing an order: FAQs
Free Book Download: Beyond Testosterone
Suggested Reading: Testosterone Replacement Blood Test Targets
HOW DOES DISCOUNTEDLABS.COM WORK?
Go to the "Find a Location" page to find the closest lab location. No need to make an appointment since walk-ins are welcomed. Once you have identified your closest location, go to step 2.NOTE: We serve all states in the U.S. except New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island. Residents of those states need a written lab order from an in-state provider. Individuals cannot obtain a blood draw in neighboring states.
If you have a discount coupon code, add it to your cart.
A $8 lab processing fee will be added to your total.
Pay using a credit card.
You will receive an order confirmation and instructions email on how to download your lab request.
Print lab request form that you downloaded.
Take that form to the closest Quest Diagnostics location with a picture ID. Get your blood drawn.
You will receive an email when the results are ready for you to download.Note: You cannot place an order under someone else's profile. The profile person's name will appear on the lab order form.
If you have questions, please review our FAQ Page.
If you have further questions, please email [email protected].