TRT Basic Monitoring Panel
This TRT basic lab test panel includes essential tests (CBC, CMP, ultrasensitive estradiol, and total & free testosterone) to monitor treatment in men on that have been testosterone replacement therapy for a few months. Fasting is required for proper glucose testing as part of CMP.
This TRT basic panel includes essential tests to monitor treatment in men on that have been testosterone replacement therapy for a few months. You can add PSA, DHT, Lipids and other tests to the cart as needed.
- White blood cell count (WBC or Leukocyte count)
- Red blood cell count (RBC or erythrocyte count)
- Hematocrit (Hct)
- Hemoglobin (Hbg)
- Mean corpuscular volume (MCV)
- Mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH)
- Mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC)
- Red cell distribution width (RDW)
- Platelet count
- Mean platelet volume (MPV)
- Glucose (Fasting is required)
- Kidney Function:
- Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio
- Carbon Dioxide
- Total Protein
- Liver Function:
- Alkaline Phosphatase
3. Estradiol, Ultrasensitive (LC/MS)
4. Testosterone,Total, LC/MS and Free (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration). No Upper or Lower Limit.
IMPORTANT: Discounted Labs only serves these states: Find a Location
FREE BONUS: EBook: Beyond Testosterone
Suggested Reading: Testosterone Replacement Blood Test Targets
HOW DOES DISCOUNTEDLABS.COM WORK?
Go to the "Find a Location" page to find the closest lab location. No need to make an appointment since walk-ins are welcomed. Once you have identified your closest location, go to step 2.
If you have a discount coupon code, add it to your cart.
A $8 lab processing fee will be added to your total.
Pay using a credit card.
You will receive an order confirmation and instructions email on how to download your lab request.
Print lab request form that you downloaded.
Take that form to the closest location. Get your blood drawn.
You will receive an email when the results are ready for you to download.Note: You cannot place an order under someone else's profile. The profile person's name will appear on the lab order form.
If you have further questions, please email [email protected].