Bodybuilder lab tests
Bodybuilders using testosterone and anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) have to be smart about maximizing benefits and minimizing short and long term side effects while exercising and eating effectively for proper muscle gain, fat loss, and quality of life. Harm reduction is key especially in the presence of barriers to care caused by stigma and judgement from medical practitioners. Here is a list of 13 carefully selected lab tests that are essential in maintaining proper health while improving body composition and strength: Hematocrit, Lipid panel (LDL, HDL, triglycerides), Cystatin C kidney test, eGFR kidney test, GGT liver test, Total Testosterone (LC/MS), Free Testosterone (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration), Ultrasensitive Estradiol, Prolactin, DHT, and IGF-1 test.
- Growth hormone deficiency is a health problem which can appear at birth or later on in life.
- Categories: Testosterone Tests, Testosterone Side Effect Management, TRT Side Effects, Testosterone Blood Tests, Testosterone Lab Tests, LH Lab Test, FSH Fertility Test, Bodybuilder lab testsThere is a common phrase most men will hear when they consider testosterone replacement therapy (TRT
- The Cystatin C Blood Test The cystatin C blood test is used to monitor kidney function in people ex
- Categories: High Hematocrit , Testosterone Tests, Testosterone Side Effect Management, TRT Side Effects, Testosterone Blood Tests, TRT Blood Tests, Testosterone Lab Tests, TRT Testing, TRT Monitoring, Testosterone Replacement Monitoring Tests, Lab Test Education, Bodybuilder lab tests, Men's Health Lab TestsTestosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) has changed the lives of many men around the world. Lik
- Categories: Testosterone Blood Tests, TRT Blood Tests, Testosterone Lab Tests, Testosterone TRT Forums, TRT Testing, Bodybuilder lab testsThe internet is full of information on various subjects, but you probably already know that you have