Bodybuilder lab tests
Bodybuilders using testosterone and anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) have to be smart about maximizing benefits and minimizing short and long term side effects while exercising and eating effectively for proper muscle gain, fat loss, and quality of life. Harm reduction is key especially in the presence of barriers to care caused by stigma and judgement from medical practitioners. Here is a list of 13 carefully selected lab tests that are essential in maintaining proper health while improving body composition and strength: Hematocrit, Lipid panel (LDL, HDL, triglycerides), Cystatin C kidney test, eGFR kidney test, GGT liver test, Total Testosterone (LC/MS), Free Testosterone (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration), Ultrasensitive Estradiol, Prolactin, DHT, and IGF-1 test.
- Table of Contents The Cystatin C Blood Test What is Cystatin C? Risk factors for Kidney Disease
- Table of Contents What Is the Growth Hormone? Growth Hormone Functions and Effects Growth Hormo
- Categories: Testosterone Tests, Libido Options for Men, Testosterone Side Effect Management, Testosterone Blood Tests, TRT Blood Tests, Testosterone Lab Tests, TRT Testing, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin SHBG Test, Erectile Dysfunction Lab Tests, Bodybuilder lab testsTable of Contents Testosterone Fractions in Men How SHBG Influences Free Testosterone What Fact
- Categories: Testosterone Tests, Testosterone Side Effect Management, TRT Side Effects, Testosterone Blood Tests, Testosterone Lab Tests, LH Lab Test, FSH Fertility Test, Bodybuilder lab testsTable of Contents What is Post Cycle Therapy PCT? Why Do Men Stop TRT? Common reasons a man may
- Categories: High Hematocrit , Testosterone Tests, Testosterone Side Effect Management, TRT Side Effects, Testosterone Blood Tests, TRT Blood Tests, Testosterone Lab Tests, TRT Testing, TRT Monitoring, Testosterone Replacement Monitoring Tests, Lab Test Education, Bodybuilder lab tests, Men's Health Lab TestsTable of Contents How to Know if You Need TRT Follow Up Lab Tests After Starting TRT Avoiding o
- Categories: Testosterone Blood Tests, TRT Blood Tests, Testosterone Lab Tests, Testosterone TRT Forums, TRT Testing, Bodybuilder lab testsThe internet is full of information on various subjects, but you probably already know that you have